Glory Of Love - The One in My Heart

You’re the only one I adore
Rising sun through my rear window
My savior when I feel so sore
Seeds feeder who keep these feels grow

For the breath that I take
In every joy and pain
This swore I have made
To love ‘till the heaven stops the rain

I said I’ll found the one, the one in my heart
The one that makes my heart complete
I said I’ll found the one, and now found you
And I will keep you here in my heart, forever

You were there in my dreams
Light my way when it was dim
You’re filling my heart with passion
The answer for my every question

It is you I’m living for
To full this circle of life
I’m gonna love you forever
Until the sun changes its side

I said I’ll found the one, the one in my heart
The one that makes my heart complete
I said I’d found the one, and now I found you
And I will keep you here in my heart, forever and ever

There’s no one, who loves you like I do
There’s no one compares to me
I’ll be there, whenever you’re needed me
I’ll always be right by your side
Metal Pointer Rock On